Discover and Build Your Dream Team
Hotel / Office Building, Jakarta | 16 Maret 2011 | Rp. 1.000.000,- / peserta
Does your team have a dream team profile, such as :
- They play to win
- They have winner attitude
- They are continuously improving and upgrading themselves
- They make their colleagues (team mate) becoming more success
If one of your answers is NO then it is better for you to send your team to improve and develop their knowledge, skills, and attitude in this powerful program.
Please do remember, your mate can bring you to achieve your dream, and on the other hand can flunk you, away from your dream.
Working as a team, needs right understanding of “team work” meaning so the team can complete objectives faster and more effective. Team work means we help make our colleague’s work easier. For example : when footballer gets the ball, his team mate quickly moves to a position so he can easily pass the ball.
Imagine when you have a colleague with an individualistic mentality, “this is my division”, “that is your business”. A sales person with this attitude, after ‘successfully’ selling his/her product, will say : “For after sales service, please contact after sales division. It is none of my business anymore”. A sales service staff with this mentality, will say : “Oh NO, the guarantee card has not been received yet, so it is still the sales person responsibility. Please contact them instead!”. What will happened to your organization, your division, your department then?
I deliberately offer this question for you : Visualise! If this month we can have revenue 5 billions rupiahs, can we expect to have 10 billions rupiahs next month by doing the same style, method, technique, system similar to this month? (Assumption : no upward trend, such as : Christmas, New Year, Eid Fitri, School Holiday)
In this program, we will also discuss the importance for team to think creatively. This will help team to win the fierce competition in global market. Thinking creative means thinking out of the box, where box normally prisons our mind. Thinking creative also means opening ourselves widely to positive change.
Tujuan dan Manfaat Pelatihan
After attending this program, participants will be better able to:
- Understand their responsibilities, roles, and attitude as a team member
- Understand the 10 steps of forming a team
- Understand theoretical models why and how certain teams change over time
- Identify colleague’s or team member’s character in order to cooperate effectively
- Create team identity
- Achieve more and better as a team instead of a person
- Communicate professionally with the colleague or team member
- Resolve interpersonal conflict
- Take decision and solve problems creatively and effectively as part of a team
- Develop trust among colleague or team member
- Set team goals and norms
- Energise team and cope with change
- Achieve desired outcomes for the organisation, team, and themselves
- Develop necessary skills and self esteem to become a successful team player
- Roles, responsibilities, and attitude of a star team member
- How to handle problems and take decisions as part of a team
- Managing conflict among the team member
- Identifying characters and coping with different personality types
- Assertive Communication
- Definition of team work, collaboration, cross-functional team
- Team identity, goals, and norms
- The importance factors in team work
- The importance and implementation of elements in team work
- Evaluation of dream team
- 10 steps of forming a team
- Theoretical models of why and how certain teams change over time
- Understanding of creativity essentials and human primary potential
- The use of enthusiasm in digging creativity process
- The implementation of main creativity techniques in workplace
Lama Pelatihan adalah 7-8 jam/ 1 hari
Waktu dan Lokasi
Tanggal 16 Maret 2011 di Hotel / Office Building, Jakarta
- Rp. 1000.000,- / peserta
- (sudah termasuk Coffee Break + Lunch, modul, sertifikat)
- Early Bird sebelum 01 Maret 2011 hanya Bayar Rp. 850.000,-
- Untuk 5 Peserta dari perusahaan yang sama diskon 25% untuk semua peserta
- Special Bonus : (CD Audio Relax and Recharge) + Souvenir
- Pemaparan materi menggunakan 100% modul bukan merupakan hasil duplikasi pelatihan lain dalam rangka menjaga orisinalitas dan mutu pelatihan.
- Penyampaian dilaksanakan dengan pendekatan Neuro Linguistic Programming yang sangat efektif digunakan , dan hanya beberapa orang saja yang telah mampu mengimplementasikannya.
- Penyampaian diberikan dengan Experiential Method, sehingga benar benar merupakan hologram kondisi yang sesuai dengan lingkungan kerja di organisasi Anda.
- Penyampaian materi menggunakan akses Visual, Auditory, dan Kinestethic peserta baik secara multimedia, maupun manual learning.
- Penyampaian materi senantiasa disampaikan dengan pendekatan Spiritual Quotient dan Emotional Quotient
- Penyampaian materi bukan diberikan dengan cara pengajaran, melainkan proses reframming atau penciptaan persepsi baru yang mempengaruhi mindset dan belief peserta pelatihan.
Games, Role Play, Group Discussion, Case Study, Simulation, Assignment
Program ini dianjurkan untuk:
• Front liner (Penjualan, CS, Konsultan, Penasihat Pribadi, dan sebagainya)
• Back Office (Administrasi, Pendukung, After Sales, Finance, Accounting, IT, dan sebagainya)
• Supervisor / Team Leader
Putera Lengkong, S.T., M.B.A., CH, CHt, CI
Licensed Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic ProgrammingTM
Certified Practitioner of Communication Skills
Certified Hypnotherapist and Hypnotherapy Instructor
Putera is recognised among his trainees for his excellent combination of applicable and theoretical training materials. His experience, in managing and directing the company, delivers him successfully to inspire and motivate others. His knowledge in automotive, finance, and retail industry supports him to confidently share his expertise to others. His area of expertise are: Leadership and supervising; Team Building and Creativity; Salesmanship; Service Excellence; Motivational and Change!; Communication, Risk Management (banking and multi finance), Negotiation, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy.
He received his degree in industrial engineering from University of Atma Jaya, Yogyakarta in 2000. He received a scholarship to study his MBA at the Wolverhampton Business School, University of Wolverhampton, in the UK and completed his MBA in 2003.
His managerial experience in retail, education, automotive, and finance industry are a strong plus point for him to deliver this collection module.
His partnership and experience as a trainer in Pakis Foundation, Choice Management Consultants, and PT Inti Sumber Daya Manusia supports him to powerfully deliver the contents to his participants and to assist the learning process of his participants. His clients come from various backgrounds: multilevel marketing, education, bank, automotive, telecommunication, retail, NGO, media, and so on.
In conjunction with Bintang Dwi Nugroho Respati, Putera writes the Best Selling Book “Koleksi Games Seru: untuk Ice Breaker, Team Work, Leadership, Creativity, & High Ropes” (first in Indonesia complimented with VCD). For more information, please visit http://www.puteralengkong.com.
The author also spare some of his time to generate ideas on personal development, self improvement, self motivation, leadership, communication, and marketing which can be accessed through his personal blog at http://puteralengkong.blogspot.com.
08.30 – 09.00 Pendaftaran dan registrasi peserta
09.00 – 10.30 Materi/ Sesi I : nomer 1 – 7
10.30 – 10.45 Rehat
10.45 – 12.00 Materi/ Sesi II : nomer 8 – 15
12.00 – 13.00 Rehat – makan siang
13.00 – 15.00 Unit assesment dan presentasi kelompok
15.00 – 15.15 Rehat
15.15 – 16.00 Evaluasi presentasi kelompok.
16.00 Penutupan hari pertama