Essential Project Management Skills
Grand Seriti Hotel, Bandung | 13- 15 Juli 2010 | Rp.5.250.000,-
This course will equip you with the essential tools and techniques to manage projects of varying size, content, duration and complexity from beginning to end and achieve successful project outcomes.
- Identify your own strengths and weaknesses as a project manager and improve in areas in need of development
- Create highly effective project teams and organizational structures aimed to achieve project objectives
- Estimate project cost
- Prepare a project plan and schedule
- Secure project sanction
- Manage project risks opportunities
- Measure and monitor project progress and cost
- Complete a post project appraisal
- Manage your future projects more successfully and with confidence
This course is designed for you who wants to enhance your project management skills and to be able to work effectively within your project management teams. It is suitable for Project Managers, Project Supervisors and Project Personnel from a variety of disciplines including engineering, construction, maintenance and information technology.
- What is a Project?
- Ingredients of Successful Project
- The Role of the Project Manager
- Project Management Team- Organization Maturity
- Essential Project Management Skills
- Top Notch Project Execution Plan
- Project Scope definition
- Realistic Project Planning & Scheduling
- MS Project Application
- Cost Estimating & Forecasting with Confidence
- Managing Project Risks & Opportunities with Monte Carlo Simulation
- Successful Project Engineering & Design
- Effective Procurement & Contracting Strategy
- Safe & Timely Construction
- Reliable Project Commissioning, Start-up & Operation
- Project HSE Reviews and Safety leadership
- Project Human Resources: Competency, Selection and Development
- Community Management during Project Execution
- Sustainable Post Project Appraisals
Ir. M. Tavip Sunandar, MM, PMP and team
Ir. M. Tavip Sunandar, MM, PMP graduated from Chemical Engineering Bandung Institute of Technology (1988). He then joined with ARCO Indonesia as a junior engineer. Graduated from Magister Management (MBA) of Prasetiya Mulya Bussiness School. More than seventeen years experience in the Project Management area. He is PMP (Project Management Proffesional) credential holder. Since 2000 his position is as a Senior Project Manager BP Indonesia. His experience includes managing multiple West Java and Pagerungan Projects 2000 – 2003. He was responsible in full project cycles: Appraise – Select- Define – Execute- and Operate. He managed four Project Management Teams , 12 to 20 engineers and multiple contractors. He was also the Project Leader for Pagerungan Inlet Compression Project Define – Execute- and Operate. Currently he is the Project Manager of BP Tangguh Platform Project. Very experienced instructor for various training & courses in Project Management.
13 – 15 Juli 2010
Grand Seriti Hotel, Bandung
Rp.5.250.000,- per participant, excluding accommodation & tax.