Field Gas Conditioning and Processing Facilities
Jayakarta Hotel, Bandung | April 26-30, 2010 |Rp.8.250.000,-
With rapidly increasing demand for natural gas, more and more people will need to require expertise in gas engineering technology. This course incorporate a proper balance between theory and application so the delegates from the company can immediately apply the acquired techniques to the field problems.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Develop a “feel” for the important parameters in designing, selecting, installing, operating and trouble-shooting gas handling, conditioning and processing facilities.
- Understand the uncertainties and assumptions inherent in designing and operating the equipment in these systems and the limitations, advantages and disadvantages associated with their usage.
- Ho to select, specify, operate, maintain, test and trouble-shoot surface equipment used with handling, conditioning and processing of natural gas and associated liquids such as separators, heat exchangers, absorption and fractionation systems, dehydration systems, refrigeration, Low Temperature Separation units, and compression systems.
- How to evaluate and choose the correct process for the given situation
Basic of Gas Processing and Conditioning
- Objectives & principle of gas processing/ conditioning
- Types & properties of gas to be processed
- Field condition & processing facility requirements
Gas Processing Scope
- Production of pipeline transportable gas stream
- Production of salable gas stream
- Production of condensate
- Gas-Liquid-Water separation
- Two-Phase and Three-Phase separators
- Separator: Operation & Maintenance
Treating & Gas Treatment
- Sour gas production: Health Safety & Environment
- Gas sweetening processes
- H2S and CO2 Removal: Operation & Maintenance
- Hydrate formation & control
- Dehydration with liquid absorbent & solid-adsorbent
- Glycol Contactor: Operation & Maintenance
Condensate & NGL Recovery
- Condensate recovery near wells
- Processing for Propane-Butane
- Production & stabilization of NGL: Operation & Maintenance
- Compression & recompression for pipeline transport
- Compression in condensate recovery
- Compression NGL production & gas re-injection
- Compressor operations
- Heating & cooling operations
- Refrigeration in liquid hydrocarbons recovery
- Heat Exchanger: Operation and Maintenance
- Automatic safety systems
- Production facility & environmental protection
- Utilities: electricity, instrument air & water
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- New Engineers, asset management team members, design and construction engineers, operation engineers, and other personnel who are or will be responsible for designing, selecting, sizing, specifying, installing, testing, operating and maintaining gas handling facilities, gas plant facilities and gas pipeline
- Experience professional who want to review or broaden their understanding of gas handling, conditioning and processing facilities and gas pipeline operation and maintenance
- Professional with little and moderate experience with handling or processing of natural gas and associated liquids.
- Also everybody or professional who wants to broaden knowledge or gain benefit from this course
Hilman Ahmad, PhD. & Associates
Hilman Ahmad, PhD., an Independent Consultant in industrial oil and gas, member of the Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, who manage the Industrial Oil & Gas Education Center for Professionals and has been practicing production operation & safety and corrosion control engineering in Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from Tokyo Institute of technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research Center Kawasaki, Japan for production facility design & construction and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center Brighton UK for on-line corrosion monitoring development in 2000.He has been delivering consultative course in production operation, maintenance & safety and corrosion control for personnel from Oil & Gas Company and Petrochemical Industry since 1979.
April 26-30, 2010
Jayakarta Hotel, Bandung
Rp.8.250.000,- per participant, excluding accommodation & tax.