Logistic and Procurement Management
Jakarta Selatan | 15-17 September 2010 | Rp. 5.000.000
The aim of this course is to provide participants with:
- A clear understanding of the principles of effective procurement, the generic procurement process
- The capability to plan, implement and evaluate a sourcing process appropriate to the value/risk of the goods/service being procured
- Knowledge of what rules and procedures government/public procurement
- The principles of Logistic Management
- What’s Ethics ?
- Rules and procedures apply to Government Procurement
- The procurement principles and processes
- Procurement Planning and Executing
- Qualifications methods (PQ)
- Writing specifications and Owner’s Estimates (OE)
- Selection methods
- Preparation of bidding documents and draft of contracts
- Evaluation bids and proposal methods
- Preparation and implementation of contract
- Electronic procurement (e-Proc)
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Describe the principles of logistics and procurement, government/public procurement process, practice ethics and integrity in procurement
- Understand what rules and procedures apply to Government procurement
- Understand the activities associated with effective procurement projects
- Prepare and conduct pre-qualification (PQ)
- Conduct procurement planning and executing
- Prepare Owner’s Estimates (OE) and specifications
- Choose appropriate procurement method
- Select advertisement method
- Understand on drafting bidding documents and contracts
- Invite and evaluate bids and proposals
- Understand on using electronic procurement (e-Proc)
Who Should Attend
- This course is designed for those working in the public sector interested in gaining a comprehensive overview of public procurement.
- It is also relevant to those new to the procurement function in private sector or those who have worked in the function, but have not previously undertaken formal training.
- Additionally, those in functions that include close interaction with procurement, such as programme and project staff who would like a closer understanding of procurement would find this course relevant.
Short version : 3 (three) days
Mode of Deliverable
Lecture : 40 %
Group Discussion : 30 %
Exercise : 30 %
1. Ir. Bambang Purwanggono, M.Eng
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, ITS (1993); Master of Industrial and Management Engineering, ITB (2000); Doctor (candidate) in Management Science, Diponegoro University (since 2009).
2. Ir. Hery Suliantoro, MT
Doctor (candidate) in Management Science, Diponegoro University (since 2010).
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, ITS (1993); Master of Industrial and Management Engineering, ITB (2000); Doctor (candidate) in Management Science, Diponegoro University (since 2010).
Profesional Experiences : Engineer, IPTN Bandung (1993 – 1997); Data Base Coordinator, Maratea Semarang (2000 – 2001); PPIC Co-Manager, Maitland Smith Indonesia (2001 – 2002); Trainer on Public Procurement (since 2005); Procurement Committee (since 2005), Head of Procurement on IDB Loan Project (since 2006); Lecture of Industrial Engineering, Diponegoro University (since 2002); Secretary of Procurement Service Unit, Universitas Diponegoro (since 2006); Procurement Consultant on PU Department Projects (2008).
3. Ir. Fitri Yusman, MSP
Master of Regional Planning Engineering , ITB (1990).
Educational Background :
Bachelor of Architectural Engineering, Diponegoro University (1985); Master of Regional Planning Engineering , ITB (1990).
Profesional Experiences : Architecture Consultant (1985 – 1995); Planner Consultant (1991 – 2004); Trainer on Public Procurement (since 2006); Procurement Committee (since 2006); Lecture of Planology Dept. Diponegoro University (since 1987); Member of Procurement Service Unit, Diponegoro University (since 2008); Head of Electronic Procurement Service Unit (LPSE) Diponegoro University (since 2009).
- Feb 15-17 2010
- Mar 17-19 2010
- Apr 20-22 2010
- May 18-20 2010
- Jun 15-17 2010
- Jul 13-15 2010
- Agt 18-20 2010
- Sep 15-17 2010
- Oct 18-20 2010
- Nov10-12 2010
- Des 13-15 2010
Setiabudi Building 2 Kuningan – Ruang Simeru