Middle Management – YOGYAKARTA
Jogjakarta | 27 – 29 September 2011 | Rp 4.000.000,-
Jogjakarta | 1 – 3 November 2011 2011 | Rp 4.000.000,-
- Differentiate among the three levels of management and understand their responsibilities.
- Discuss the principal challenges managers face in an increasingly competitive environment.
- Practice advanced managerial skills needed for senior positions.
- Resolve conflict based on a win-win approach.
- Introduce and manage change leading to continuous improvement.
- Characteristics of Leaders
- Leadership versus Management: The Vital Differences
- Situational Leadership
- Concepts of Motivating Your Followers
Problem-Solving and Decision-Making Techniques
- Principles of Solving Problems
- A Rational Approach to Problem Solving
- Tools and Techniques in Problem-Solving
Coaching and Appraising Performance
- The Psychology behind Coaching
- Why and How to Coach
- Setting Performance Standards and Conducting Appraisal Interviews
- Sources and Nature of Conflict
- Role of Communication in Conflict
- How to Resolve Conflict
- Dynamics of Change
- Leading Successful Change Initiatives
- Overcoming Resistance to Change
Managing Time and Staff Meetings
- Identifying and Setting Goals
- Prioritizing Activities
- Time Management Tools
- Leading and Managing Effective Meetings
Department heads, superintendents, senior supervisors and others who need to develop their managerial skills.
Lecturing, workshop, interactive consultation, case study, and presentation
Irfan Riza, SE M.Si. MA – lecturer and an expert in HR Development and soft skills
13 – 15 July / 27 – 29 September / 1 – 3 November 2011
Hotel Grage Ramayana – Yogyakarta
IDR 4.000.000 – non residential
(Including picking-up service from the airport / railway station to hotel, training modul, training kit, 2x coffee break, 1x lunch, souvenir, and certificate)