PETROLEUM ECONOMIC EVALUATION
Golden Flower Hotel, BANDUNG | July 13-15, 2010 | US$ 770,-/participant
Petroleum business is just like other business which is aimed to make profit. Profit is a function of production, price, costs and government take (tax and non tax) and minimum return. Petroleum business is a risky business. To maintain production, any business needs to maintain stock, Stock in Petroleum Business is proven reserves.
To understand Petroleum Economic Evaluation needs knowledge of petroleum proven reserve and production, price, costs, government take, contractor profit, minimum return and risks of Petroleum Business.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Dynamics of Petroleum Business
- Profit Indicators
- Government Take from Tax and non Tax
- Important Issues on Law, Fiscal and Frame work of Upstream Petroleum Contracts
- General Assessment on Petroleum Exploitation and Production Concession
- Production Sharing Contract
- Other Contractual Systems
- Comparison between Systems
- Petroleum Contracts in Indonesia
- Financial Analyst
- Project Engineering and Economic Team
- Development Planning Team
- Geophysicist and Geologist
- Reservoir Engineers, Production Engineers and Drilling Engineers
- Anybody who wish to learn the course subjects
Widjajono Partowidagdo is a Professor in Petroleum Economics and Field Management at the Faculty of Mining and Petroleum Engineering, Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB), a member of National Energy Council, a member of Supervision Team for Increasing Petroleum Production at Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources and advisor for Association of Petroleum National Companies and Indonesian Petroleum Engineers Association.
He was the Head of the Research Group in Drilling and Production Engineering and Management of Oil and Gas at the Faculty of Earth Sciences and Mineral Technology, ITB from 2005-2007, Head of Graduate Program in Development Studies ITB from 1993-2004, Vice Dean for Academic Affairs, Faculty of Mining Technology and Senate Member of ITB from 1994-1997 and Coordinator for Research in Sustainable Development at the Inter-University Center for Economics, University of Indonesia from 1989-1992.
He received his Bachelor in Petroleum Engineering from ITB, MSc in Petroleum Engineering, MSc in Operations Research, MA in Economics and PhD with a dissertation on “An Oil and Gas Supply and Economics Model for Indonesia” from the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA.
He has written three books (in Indonesian): Management and Economy of Oil and Gas, 2002; Understanding Development and Policy Analysis, 2004; and Petroleum and Energy in Indonesia, Problems and Policy Analysis, 2009. He was a coordinating author of Agenda 21, Energy for Sustainable Development, Coordinating Ministry of Environment and UNDP, 2000.
- Registration until July 05, 2010
- US$ 770,-/participant
- Exclude accommodation