POWER PLANT CHEMISTRY – Yogyakarta
Safir Hotel Yogyakarta | 6 – 9 September 2011 | IDR 7.000.000 per participant – non residential
Safir Hotel Yogyakarta | 15 – 18 November 2011 | IDR 7.000.000 per participant – non residential
Reduce Hydrogen Damage. Reduce Boiler Tube Failures. Improve Unit Reliability. Minimize Corrosion Deposition. Learn the proper respond when chemical parameters are exceeded. Understand the consequences of operation while boiler and feed water chemistry limits are being exceeded.
The course provides and understanding of the role of chemistry in a power plant and the effect of chemical controls on the operation of the system.
Unit efficiency, reliability, and availability can be adversely affected by in proper boiler water chemistry. The results of a multi-million dollar overhaul can be negated during start-up due to in proper boiler water chemistry.
- Describe the theory behind chemical analysis and control used in the power plant.
- Discuss the safety requirement to be followed during sampling, analysis, and addition of chemical.
- Describe the procedures for sampling and analyzing various water sources.
- Describe the basis for the various chemistry limits imposed for different system in the power plant.
- Describe the mechanism for the various types of corrosion and how this corrosion is controlled.
- Boiler Feed water Treatment Developments
- Treatment of Water
2. Chemistry Fundamentals
- Matter and Energy
- Atomic Structure and the Periodic Chart
- Chemical Formulas and Equations
- Solutions and Solubility
- Solutions Concentrations
- Acids and Bases
- Ionization of Water
- Environmental Effects
- Electrochemical Process
- Factors Affecting Corrosion
- Metallic Structure
- The Chemistry of Corrosion
- Galvanic Series
- Electromotive Series
- Alkaline and Acidic Solutions
- Uniform & Location of Corrosion
- Pitting Corrosion
- Stress Corrosion
- Corrosion Fatigue
- Caustic Corrosion
- Hydrogen Damage
4. Make Up Water Treatment
- Water Softening
- Types of Resins
- Resin Fouling
- Reverse Osmosis
7. Boiler Water Treatment
- Properties of Water
- Boiler Water Treatment
- Feed water Treatment
6. Control Guidelines
- EPRI Guidelines
- Boiler Water Analysis
- Feed water Analysis
- 7. Instrumentation
- Sampling Water and Steam
- On-Line Sample Panel
- Conductivity Analyzer
- pH Analyzer
- Sodium Analyzer
- Chloride Analyzer
- Dissolved Oxy. Analyzers
- Hydrazine Analyzers
- Silica Analyzer
8. Course Conclusion
Lecturing, studi kasus, simulasi, praktek, presentasi dan evaluasi
Ir. Y Agus Jayatun, MT., MPP and team
- Engineers (Production, Instrumentation, Process, Electrical, Maintenance, Design/ Construction, Facilities, Maintenance, Telecommunication and Information Systems/ IT)
- Supervisors and Superintendents who support the field SCADA systems
- Team Leaders who support the SCADA systems
- Managers who responsible for SCADA systems.
- Everybody who wish to broaden their knowledge on this course subject
Safir Hotel Yogyakarta
- IDR 7.000.000 per participant – non residential
- IDR 6.500.000 per participants for the company sent 2 persons or more from the same company – non residential
- Training module (hard & cd softcopy)
- Training kit (tas seminar atau backpack)
- 2x coffee break, 1x lunch
- Training Photo
- Picking-up service dari Bandara/Stasiun KA ke hotel (min. 2 orang peserta dari perusahaan yang sama)