PROFESSIONAL ACCIDENT / INCIDENT INVESTIGATION
Bandung | June 27-29, 2012 | IDR 7.250.000,-/ Person
The impacts of accidents are harm to people, damage to property, loss to process, loss to profit and damage to environment. To prevent a recurrence of the accident, the professional and effective investigation should be conducted. To benefit from a loss producing event, a thorough and timely investigation of the accident is needed. The investigation will provide knowledge of what is really going on in the work place. Some types of accident investigation is a part of almost every safety program. Even when the purpose of the program is properly defined, investigation is often poorly done.
This course aims to give participants valuable tools such as accident causes analysis techniques,time proven accident investigation,etc. The real reasons for what has happened is seldom determined and solutions are ineffective. After attending this course, the participants will be able to :
- Conduct proper evaluation of the accident risks.
- Perform professional and effective accident/incident investigations
- Develop adequate controls to minimize or eliminate the problems which will appear repeatedly with different symptoms.
- Define trends of the accidents.
- Government Safety Regulations of Accident Reporting and Investigation.
- Investigation Pre-Planning, Team Selection and Investigation Tools.
- Supporting data collections ( i.e. photography, sketching and mapping).
- Interview Techniques.
- Analysis of damaged parts and accident reconstruction.
- Using of SCAT Chart.
- Human Factors in Accident Investigation.
- Individual and Group Exercises / Discussions / Presentations.
- Safety Films / VCD Shows
- Pre-Test, Post-Test, Course Evaluation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
The course is structured for anyone who has assignment to investigate accidents/incidents. Such as Safety Professionals, prospective members of investigation team or managers responsible for investigations.
HANDOUT/TEXT AND COURSE LANGUAGE : Bahasa Indonesia, or English if needed.
COURSE INSTRUCTOR / FACILITATOR :
Ir. Didi Sugandi Bc.M
He has 30 years hands-on work experiences in Oil/Gas/Geothermal Exploration and Production Companies, 17 years in Production Department with the last position as Production Superintendent, 1 year in Manpower Planning & Development, and 12 years in Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Department with the last position as Senior Manager HSE. Also he has 10 years experiences as a HSE Trainer/Instructor/Lecturer/Facilitator/Advisor/Consultant/Auditor for various companies and industries, both In-House Trainings and Public Trainings such as Oil/Gas/Geothermal PSC/JOB/TAC, Petrochemicals, Fertilizer Plants, LNG Plants, Power Plants/PLN, Cement Factories, Rubber Industries, Electronic Industries,Agrobusiness Industries, Chemicals Storage & Transportation Companies, Hospitals/Rumah Sakit Umum/Puskesmas especially for Physicians, Paramedics and Nurses, etc. And also as Guest HSE Lecturer at Seminars and Lectures in some Universities/Academy in Indonesia. His formal educational background is Bachelor Degree (Bc. M) from Oil & Natural Gas Academy (AKAMIGAS) Cepu , graduated in 1977 (Study Assignment under PT. STANVAC INDONESIA Sponsorship) and Petroleum Engineer (Ir.) from University of Pembangunan Nasional (UPN) VETERAN Yogyakarta, graduated in 1991 (Study Assignment under HUFFCO/VICO INDONESIA Sponsorship).
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 7.250.000, / Person,
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)